- Absolutely NO children are to be in gym area. Children should
be walked to Kid Care with their parents.
- No soliciting shall be allowed by member, guest, or outside individuals.
- For the sake of promoting a healthy lifestyle we ask that you do
not bring or use cigarettes or tobacco of any kind and alcoholic beverages
in the club.
- All clubs are surveillanced. This surveillance is monitored.
- Members may only bring guests during Office/Pro Shop hours.
They must check in at Pro Shop counter to complete Waiver.
- Guest shall pay a daily fee for use of the facilities, payable prior
to using the facility.
- If member brings guest after Pro Shop hours, he/she risks a 30 day
suspension of his/her after hour access. STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s).
- Use of the facilities by guest’s are subject to management approval.
- Please return weights and equipment to their proper place
after use. Unload bars when done.
- Always feel free to get proper techniques when you’re in doubt about
using particular machines. We want you to be safe as well as knowledgeable
about the equipment and what it trains.
- Be courteous to others and avoid loud, abusive, and/or vulgar language.
- Chalk is prohibited as it’s a safety issue.
- Please use a spotter.
- Please do not drop or slam weights.
- Do not place barbells/dumbbells on vinyl benches.
- Abuse of equipment and/or facility will not be tolerated.
- Please bring and use your own towels during workouts as well as
wiping equipment down after use.
- Please report any equipment that appears or is not working properly
to staff immediately. Do not attempt to use or fix yourself. You
could be injured. Do not use “Out of Order” machines.
- NO boots, open toe shoes/sandals or bare feet. Shoes must
be worn at all times.
- Shirts must always be worn.
- To protect the upholstery of our equipment, please avoid wearing
belts/buckles, jeans with buttons/snaps/jewels, etc.
- Please refrain from wearing provocative clothing that may be see
through or may be revealing.
Any other rules, regulations, or orders adopted or issued by The Body
Shop Fitness Centers, or its staff, shall be observed by all members
Understand that your failure to follow theses or any rules and regulations
set forth by The Body Shop Fitness Center may result in your membership
being revoked. Such revocation shall be considered a default of your
Membership Agreement by immediate membership termination. Please see
your Membership Agreement for such circumstances.